the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009



wahh you'll never find such pristine and nerves soothing beaches in singapore

only broken plastic bags, cigarettes, glass bottles, chicken wing bones :(
want to relax see all these rubbish also cannot relax la please

I LOVE THE BEACH!
not only because you can get to see hot guys and sexy babes there -_-

yaya but i didn't go there today la because chow said "TAKE MY CARRRR" so i decided to go home to mug but instead i end up in front of the computer slacking my time away haha how typical of me (no la i'm just kidding actually she said you want take don't want take your business i give you 3 seconds. so what kind of conclusion can you make in 3 seconds?!)

---

on another note,
MY SISTER GOT HER FIRST ASSIGNMENT TODAY :O

&she was so excited she even opened the door for me

before i entered dhs, i always thought ASSIGNMENTS were like those mysterious top-secret missions spies in CID get
AND ALSO BECAUSE I PLAYED CLUBPENGUIN HAHA!

but now
assignments = homework
homework = evil torture

hence, assignments = evil torture

aiya assignments assignments what shit man -_-

homework just say homework la!
why the facade?


p.s. my sister is only in p3 :/

p.p.s. MY PENGUIN IN CP IS CALLED PAINTEDME, BUDDY ME IF YOU SEE ME WADDLING AROUND :D AND WE COULD TAKE A WADDLE TOGETHER (hahahaha!)


let me show you how my penguin looks like!


---

oh my, yesterday i saw my p4 crush on bus12 in the morning haha!

last time in school he used to cut my skirt and i stupidly didn't realise
but when i finally realised it, he allowed me to cut his shirt too and not tell anyone so he wouldn't get into trouble

HAHAHAH!
(lol how lame can pri school get-_-)

ya and yesterday!

i sat behind him on the bus and when he alighted he turned to smile at me and i was like ZOMG HE REMEMBERS ME

... but then i realise it was probably because he caught me staring -_-

just in case any of my pri sch classmates happen to read this, he had never been in my class -_- (only mt class i think) :D and if you're wondering what school he's from, MAKE A SMART GUESS!

---

omg i love these pictures



this is my favourite!

& obviously you can guess what my favourite colours are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home