the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's times like this when I wished I wasn't so hated. Now so much has changed. Indeed, good things don't last forever, but I believe I'll be able to turn back the clock, everything would be just like before and I'll make it happen again.

Like magic, right? :D
No.

Because I feel, then again, maybe not.
Maybe I should give up, give up on trying to perfect our friendship.
Maybe I should stop typing the :Ds that I don't really mean and trying to make myself seemingly happy when I'm just vying for attention.

I guess it really is true when they say that some things aren't meant to be. I would give anything for things to be the same again but yea.
Maybe not.

Yes, I blame myself for the things that happened.

Because I'm lousy, right?
Yea, because I'm not good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home