the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i knew 2009 wasn't going to be a good year for me

the worst possible scenarios that could happen to anyone probably happened to me in the first 2 months into the year and everything that happened only made me believe in my ineptitude.

all my lousy test results, lousy PRs, lousy skills, lousy lousy lousy


the world seems so swirly
swirly
swirly
ylriws

speaking of swirly,
shrimp!
i think everybody's changing by keane is a nice song too :) it makes me feel swirly

swirly like an ice-cream

(and my favourite flavour of icecream too!)

in the spirit of positive thinking .

i try to think of the best things that happened to me this year

yet all i can think of was how you told me i wasn't good enough.
and even though i pretend i don't care i wish you'd tell me you didn't mean it.

maybe he was right for hating you afterall, and i should never have defended you

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home