the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

i think that my hair makes me look like a TBG
and i totally think i look like a more handsome TBG than alot of others :D

(and the only difference is that i don't spike my hair, wear pink caps, stripy tshirts, skinnies or wrist bands)

---

when i think about how close we had been,
it makes me wonder why couldn't it stay that way

what has become of us?
but some things aren't meant to be.

---

HAHA OH AND I REALISE WHENEVER I TELL ANYONE NO GUY IS EVER WORTH IT IM BEING SEXIST BY IMPLYING THAT GIRLS ARE WORTH IT SO I SHALL CLARIFY IT HERE

no guy or girl is ever worth being emo over


why?
BECAUSE IF HE OR SHE IS REALLY THAT WORTH IT HE OR SHE WOULDN'T HAVE MADE YOU EMO IN THE FIRST PLACE RIGHT WHAT IS THIS

what is this??
:D

---

stupid gong1 han2 stupid stupid gong1 han2

next time when i need to lodge a complain about some irritating occurance i shall write a stupid gong1 han2 and see what happens

i'd probably will never get the justice i deserve!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home