the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Monday, October 6, 2008

I see why they say those things about you

I see why they say you're not as great as I deem you to be

I see why even those around you say you're cynical and jaded and derive pleasure from passing caustic remarks

are you curious why? :)

well you shouldn't be, you should know yourself better than anyone else does.

---

if you are totally clueless -

becuase you think that you're all that matters

because you hate everyone and think that everyone hates you too.

because you amplify your problems and put yourself in the center of the universe and think that everyone is pointing their fingers at you and judging you


read ba.ngb.angyou'red.ead? yes you're just like josh.


and what happened in the end?
BANG BANG

:D

ah nothing beats selfcentered-ness eh?

---

WHO DEFINES BEAUTY ANYWAY? you? me? him? her?

LOL i'm not exactly interested in your egotistical conceited opinion
(where everyone else [other than those you adore - what a onesided POV] are repulsive orges sauntering around trying to be an eyesore.)

you won't be interested in my green-filled dreams too

... so I GUESS THAT SETTLES IT! HAHA

hmm i mean
that's settled on my part since you weren't even part of it to start with :D

what a good start to my obsessionfree decree i set upon myself. EOYS MAN, EOYS

---

geog is killing my dead hair cells! :(

DTM - die together manzxzx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home