the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Maybe I should stop saying things like,

"If I bathe at 4pm everyday,
2008 would be a great year for me"

because after it all, I would end up not doing whatever I had hoped to do and start worrying if my wish would never come true.

---

CHUALIWEN OMFG YOU'RE SUCH A COWARD
yea yea you can say that again.

---

close your eyes.
what do you see?

A sea of blue, flooding the the earth with the pool of sorrow.
Dark ominous clouds loom overhead, and rain starts to beat down mercilessly.
If anyone ever tries to yell, it wouldn't be heard over the shrieks of thunder and the howling wind.
Everything seems to blend in so nicely, even the crows seem to cackle sinisterly.

.

HAHA whatever.

last week i remember saying that it was so impossible that anyone could do that
&yet i'm feeling it now.

guess what are the 2 songs on my playlist [shh secret]

HOW IRONIC! :(

but it's okay because music is such an innocent diversion.

---

AH

(hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home