the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I was supposed to meet wanying at 8.00am at pasir ris mrt today.

An Indepth Analysis on Why I'm Always Late.

6.30am - my alarm rang. but there's always the snooze button :D
7.05am - i was still in bed ready to press the snooze again, until someone woke me up
7.15am - bathed and changed

. oh yay early for once

7.20am - OH DAMNIT I FORGOT TO PRINT THE ESSAYS
7.22am - the printer was ready but ALBERT had to die on me (aiya change computer la!)
7.25am - zomfg printer no inkkkkkkkk
7.35am - woah im so efficient thank god im still on time

. "I hope the bus comes straight away when you reach the bus stop."
well yea it left the moment i reached. that counts right?

7.55am - lalala i was still sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bloody bus
8.00am - HAHAHA i was finally on the bus, but the bus journey takes 20 minutes!

so you see
not that i dont try to be punctual, FATE JUST DOESN'T ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN

---

1hour journey there
5 minutes of handing in geog essay
1hour journey back


ah. the advantages of staying in the east where you're always in for a treat

---
then we ate lunch at tampines mall macs. :)

the world's really scarily filled with people who look alike.
[not counting twins, or siblings, or blood related people]

---

aaaahhhh wanying I'm not sure how I'm going to do it either, but I will try my best. It always works out in the end afterall! And if I succeed, I would definitely want to be a PI next time. :D WISH ME LUCK!

---

crazy . crazy . crazy

this insanity is spreading AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHOSE FAULT IT IS? (please refer to appendix1.1)

---

when insanity spreads, there's no way to disinfect it.

it corrupts your senses, blurs your judgment and eventually turns you into a hermit
empty and distracted with obsession

but that's not who you want to be, is it?

would you rather be a walking zombie living in your own world or lead a life filled with possibilities which know no boundaries?

good question. hm i wonder too. (hahahha)

---

APPENDIX 1.1
TADAA that's my sister hohoho. please change your sweet cute and innocent image of her because she's totally not.
[my sister's 8 years old btw]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home