the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

quote : http://ieatpinkmoons.blogspot.com/

"Oh,
and we went to Starbucks where we saw this goodlooking cashier.
I have something to announce.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I found my first boyfriend.

I know it is so sudden.
Just ytd,
I was freaking out over other couples.
But it was love at first sight.
There were flames in our eyes.
*blush*

But there's more to his charm,
hh was also in love with him.
How troublesome."

unquote (hh being huihan)

since cas has found her first boyfriend (HAHAHAHA WTF MAN pls go to that url if you're really misled) and she posted that because ppl said she was a lesbian,

I SHALL DO THE SAME TOO because someone asked if i was bisexual. hm. :/

THIS IS THE PICTURE OF MY BOYFRIEND HAHA :D
please don't mind him he's pissed most of the time


what that's not me.
it just happens that it looks like me. :D

---

fly fly fly fly *piangpiangpiang* fly fly fly bzzz bzzz bzz *piangpiang* bzzz bzzz fly fly fly

to the one with the short life span:
life is all about finding the right light source to die before. enjoy it while it lasts.

---

i shall never let anyone (ESPECIALLY PPL LIKE HANXI AND JESSICA) to ruin my life with handphones.

WARNING TO ALL PROSPECTIWE WICTIMS:
handphones are potentially dangerous weapons. please beware of them and keep a distant.
do not save dangerous numbers in your contact list too.



---

gah i hate it when blogger goes to <> mode

forcing me to leave a line between each sentence -.-

aha ym on9 i think he's the one who has been terorising jacky. i shall confront him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home