the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


It's been ages since I last stared at the screen with my mouth agape (and possibly drooling). Such madness needs an outlet and before I find one, blogger shall be my confidante. I'm literally smiling and blushing at the screen from how hot changmin is ^^ HAHAHAHA ok sorry moving on!

I'm actually stalling right now when I should be bathing and getting my ass back to work. Procrastination shall not be tolerated! (although I've been guilty of that for the past weeks) I'll be back on track after tomorrow passes and I'm kinda relieved and glad that it'll be over soon. Or possibly the start of heavier workload. But I welcome it nonetheless since I have a trusty little helper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home