the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm swimming in a pool of happiness.

I think he has just proven to me that the worse one's predicament is, the more positive one would be.

It's probably because after being thrown with all the setbacks and failures, one would learn that being depressed and pessimistic is never really the best solution.

Maybe I'll save his photo in my phone and the next time I feel lousy, I'd look at the photo and think of what he'd said and the day would be a better one.

...
not because he's goodlooking-_- (he isn't) but rather, the fact that someone so average like him can be so extraordinary drives me to take a step back and evaluate my outlook to life.

amazing. totally.

---

You should be on your own. I should stop trying to help you and get refused by you yet again. I'd always thought I needed to save you, to protect you from the world trying to take advantage of your naivety. But now I've realised that you're probably better off yourself. Then you would learn, and quit thinking that I'm always putting you down, because I was just trying to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home