the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

F is for FLUTESAREHAVINGTUTORIALSTOMORROW!

woah :/

---

i flunked chem :(

OHWELL AT LEAST I PREPARED MYSELF FOR IT
i mean the failed marks, not the test LOL

---

"I want to be drowned in captivating romance"

OMGOMGOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MISSING SUMMARY OMGOMGOMG

AAAAAHHHHHH whywhywhywhy am i are we missing summary? why why?!
(oh btw wy i think he got fatter! no? hahaa)

i wanted to be crazy (like wy) and post a really really cool picture but i decided not to :D

---

I HAVE LA TEST TMR jdbajsbdDakjsnsdjbdBHASDDHsdyuwqyeiusSDBHDHBAhsdbfbsdjfbajbfaujfasanmchchsdnw

'!!!'

---

ive decided that no matter what
how you hate me . how ugly they say you are . how you always avoid me
I WOULD LOVE YOU WITH ALL I CAN :D
even though you would be so disgusted with me and avoid me even more but im already so used to it:(

omg this is so gross haha normally i dont do such things
but since i wont get to say it in real life
I MIGHT AS WELL TYPE IT OUT HAHA

eew what was that/

---

my report of the twitionary after a week of analysis:

iie thiiNkz dAtz hoRzZ typiiN iin tWiiT iishHzx suChz a waiist of tyMmez lehhZz. evenN thos horRzZ iie thiInkzz dAtz ERRHH HRRRMMMZZZZZ isHhz abiiT gross hOrz, bt iiE wiLlzz suPportZ ERRHH HRRRMMMZZZZZ's deciisIONz tuu ***** aiiyaz euu nOes wuTzz iie ishhZx saYiin deRhz lArhz hOrrzZ darrLiingz?

congrats to those who managed to read and understand it. LOL

wtf why am i wasting time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home