the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, August 3, 2007

The Sets Theory

We learnt about sets today.

A = { everyone in the world }
Ø actually is a subset of A.

There's no element in Ø that can't be found in A.

Ø is nothing. But you never know.

What you can't find may just be hiding somewhere. It's not totally gone. Yet. Ø can be a subset of A, when there's nothing that can be found or nothing that can't be found.

It's like wearing a mask.

In my life, there is no mask. There is no Ø. There isn't even a point.

There're many setbacks that I have to face.

Which include not practicing for indoor, not revising hard enough for tests and...

Well at least now I know sx hates me. =)

Hate is a strong word. Maybe not


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ♪♫_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She loved me. She devoted herself to me. She has delicious blood.

Can you hear me saying I love you?


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ♥ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Life on the computer is so dead.

Everyone can hide everything. Like how Ø hides everything.


You choose your own emotion.

=)
=(
=P
=D
=/
=S
>=(
=*(


No one cries with a single drop of star tear. At least I don't.

No one will know.
No. one. will. know.

I said hi to someone. I wanted to tell about my horrible day.

But I just asked something. And he said. quite good.

=) good for you.

Was I supposed to start complaining? While he seemed so glad that it was good?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ☺☻_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I feel so tired. Have I said that there's no mask in my life? There's maths and science and history test in my life.
I suddenly feel that.
woah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home